About Landini’s Pizzeria
Our pizza is great, but don't take our word for it
“When you live in San Diego’s Little Italy, you expect good pizza. Thankfully, Landini’s Pizzeria delivers (literally and figuratively) delicious, thin slices of pizza with a myriad of toppings… all served in a fun, casual atmosphere and at bargain prices.
If ordering by the slice, the pizzas are precooked (which is about as close as I get to “fast food”) and are then reheated in their oven. While the pizzas do not look too appealing in the display window, they definitely perk up after being reheated and gain some of their original melted-oozing-cheese-and-deliciousness yum factor.
I highly recommend the slices with fresh ricotta and tomato sauce: their sauce packs an acidic tomato and garlic kick, and the creamy ricotta in contrast with the crunchy thin crust is a great combination of textures. Their spinach and sun dried tomato pizza (featured in the photo) is another one of my favorites.
Landini’s recently began serving beer and wine and visitors can enjoy their beverages on their back patio: at $8 for two slices of pizza and a beer, no one can complain about the price!” (please note: price has changed to $8.50)
– Amanda Roberts-Jones San Diego Culinary Travel Examiner
January 13, 2011
Read More Reviews
- Hot New Restaurants-What to Eat Right Now! – San Diego Magazine (2010)
- San Diego Reader Blog “Landini’s Secret Garden” (7/25/2011)
- San Diego Reader Blog “The King of Pizza Piazza” (10/14/2011)
- Landini’s Pizzeria In Little
- San Diego Reader “Belly-Fillers at Landini’s (Nov.30, 2011)
- James & Janka Blog “Little Italy
downtown San Diego — Landini’s Pizza (8/14/2011)
- Serious Eats Daily Slice: De Medeci at
Landini’s Pizzeria, San Diego (04/06/2012)
- San Diego’s Reader “Landini’s:
Little Italy’s cheeriest frontage?” (12/28/2012)
- Blogger.com “Best Pizza in San Diego” (8/6/2013)
- San Diego Happy Dogs “This has been a busy week for mom and me”